RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
By proceeding payments with Embodied Education ( Partner of AMANEcurated) the participant releases the Retreat Organizers and its representatives from all responsibility and liability.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
1. You understand that you are entirely responsible for your own personal safety, property, health, and mental, physical, emotional, and general well-being during and after the training.
2. You release the Retreat Organizers and their representatives, and any of their employees, assistants, and affiliates, of any liability for any injuries or damages mentally or physically you or any of your family members might incur during or after the Retreat.
3. You understand that the training is not medical in nature. The Retreat is not involved with the treatment of disease of any kind and does in no way substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
4. You hold the Retreat Organizers harmless for anything that might happen to you or to your possessions on this Retreat.
5. You understand that no health insurance nor travel insurance nor medical evacuation insurance is provided by the Retreat organizers, and, if you wish to be insured, you have to do this yourself.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATION POLICY
Embodied Education reserves the right to cancel a program at any time, in which case, you will receive a full refund.
No Refunds will be given under the rare circumstances of Force Majeure Causes (included but not limited to: natural disasters, strikes, severe weather conditions, epidemic, earthquakes or other acts of God)
CANCELLATION FROM PARTICIPANT
1. Non-residential bookings : a full refund (minus $100 processing fee) is available anytime up until 120 days before the retreat begins.
Residential booking : full refund minus $200 room cancellation fee & processing fee)
2. 50% of your payment will be refunded for cancellation stated 120-90 days before the retreat starts
3. No refund will be given for cancellations given with less than 90-60 days' notice. If you do not show up, if you leave a program early for any reason or if you attended a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation and content.
5. The bookings are not transferable to another person nor course.